Friday, February 17, 2012

Newborn Meika

As promised, here are some pictures of my newest addition Meika. Crazy that I have 3 girls now! Sorry for the lack of pictures & posts, but with our big move to Germany and then having a baby, I haven't had much time for pictures! Now that we have gotten settled in and had our precious new addition, I can hopefully start up again!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oh man these pics are killing me!!! She looks so peaceful and easy going!! ;)
    Can't wait to meet her soon!! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! She is beautiful! I think your mom and I agree that having 3 girls is the best thing that can happen! Love to all!

    ReplyDelete

Followers